Tradition and innovation in harmony.
For 12 string guitars, with our brand new Compensated String PadTM.
Our flagship capo - this traditional yoke-style capo is made from hand-polished stainless steel with 18kt Gold Plate, fitted with ART® for maximum tuning stability with the minimum tension required, and a Compensated String PadTM which takes into account the different gauges between the bass and octave strings, compensating for them with ridges in the rubber over the fingerboard, meaning all 12 strings are fretted at the SAME TIME and under the SAME TENSION, so you won't pull any out of tune.
The ART® string pad adapts to any neck and any fret on it, constantly able to change its radius, infinitely adjusting to match YOUR instrument, for unrivalled, in-tune and buzz-free use. Comes with a leather pouch, polishing cloth and gift box.
The 12 String Heritage (same as the Wide width) can fit a neck up to 55mm / 2.16" wide. Suitable for acoustic and electric* 12 string guitars with wide necks, particularly anything with a nut width of 46mm / 1 13/16" or more.
*Not suitable for Rickenbacker 12 string guitars due to the reversed octave string positions.
- Compensated String Pad for 12 string guitars - patented string pad allows all 12 strings to fret at the same time and under the same tension
- Tradition - A traditional yoke style guitar capo that you can store behind the nut on your instrument between songs. Popular because the force is exerted from the centre of the neck, and because of the low profile.
- Innovation - The Adaptive Radius Technology string pad gives you maximum tuning stability by mechanically matching the curvature over the strings in ANY position, on ANY guitar neck (steel string acoustic, electric or hybrid nylon).
- Protects your neck - Inert silicone rubber neck pad and comprehensive side protection avoids metal to wood contact on your guitar neck.
- Award-winning quality - All G7th capos carry a Free Lifetime Warranty.
- Wide Width - Suitable for acoustic and electric 12 string guitars, particularly anything with a nut width of 46mm / 1 13/16" or more (Not suitable for Rickenbacker 12 string guitars due to the reversed octave string positions)
Click on an image for a larger preview.
Click to download a high-resolution version (RGB, a JPEG with clipping path or a PNG on a transparent background).
Product shot, 72151
Heritage Presentation Box
Heritage Leather Pouch
Guitar shot 1
Detail shot (stainless steel shown)