Tradition and innovation in harmony.
Wider neck width to fit 12 fret and other guitars with 1 13/16" (46mm) or wider nut widths.
Our flagship capo - this traditional yoke-style capo is made from hand-polished stainless steel, fitted with the groundbreaking G7th Adaptive Radius Technology (ART®) for maximum tuning stability with the minimum tension required.
The ART® string pad adapts to any neck and any fret on it, constantly able to change its radius, infinitely adjusting to match YOUR instrument, for unrivalled, in-tune and buzz-free use. Comes with a leather pouch, polishing cloth and gift box.
Wide width can fit a neck up to 55mm / 2.16" wide. Suitable for acoustic and electric guitars with wider than usual necks, particularly anything with a nut width of 46mm / 1 13/16" or more.
- Tradition - A traditional yoke style guitar capo that you can store behind the nut on your instrument between songs. Popular because the force is exerted from the centre of the neck, and because of the low profile.
- Innovation - The Adaptive Radius Technology string pad gives you maximum tuning stability by mechanically matching the curvature over the strings in ANY position, on ANY guitar neck (steel string acoustic, electric or hybrid nylon).
- Protects your neck - Inert silicone rubber neck pad and comprehensive side protection avoids metal to wood contact on your guitar neck.
- Award-winning quality - All G7th capos carry a Free Lifetime Warranty.
- Wide Width - Suitable for acoustic and electric guitars with wider than usual necks, particularly anything with a nut width of 46mm / 1 13/16" or more.
Click on an image for a larger preview.
Click to download a high-resolution version (RGB, a JPEG with clipping path or a PNG on a transparent background).
Product shot, 71111
Heritage Presentation Box
Heritage Leather Pouch
Guitar shot 1 (standard width shown)
Guitar shot 2 (standard width shown)