Lightweight Spring Capo - Nashville Capo
Fast, easy to use and carefully designed to greatly reduce the problems caused by excessive clamping force, the G7th Nashville is perfect for those who prefer the simplicity of a spring capo for lightning-fast changes on your acoustic or electric steel-string guitar.
The careful design dramatically reduces tuning problems and fret wear associated with excessive clamping force caused by lesser spring capos.
Silver finish looks great on any guitar and any fingerboard.
- Fewer tuning problems - The Nashville delivers the right amount of tension to your strings, so you spend less time retuning and more time playing.
- Safeguards your tone & protects your neck - Wrap-around silicone rubber and bar design eliminates deadening of tone and avoids dangerous metal to wood contact on your guitar neck.
- Faster and easier to use - With the spring pivot point closer to your guitar neck the Nashville is faster and easier to use than lesser spring capos.
- Always within reach - Looks great on your headstock when not in use.
- Award-winning quality - All G7th capos carry a Free Lifetime Warranty.
Click on an image for a larger preview.
Click to download a high-resolution version (RGB, a JPEG with clipping path or a PNG on a transparent background).
Nashville silver - hero acoustic 01
Nashville silver - hero acoustic 02
Nashville silver - hero electric 01