Lightweight and Low Profile - Newport Capo
The G7th Newport Partial 5 string capo is a cut capo in the Newport Range, combining a flip-lever action with a low-profile shape that doesn't get in the way of your fretting hand. It allows instant access to drop-D style tuning without retuning your instrument.
The cunningly concealed flip-lever design is perfect for heavy strings and high actions, with a knob to dial in fine-tune tension adjustments while on the neck.
- Partial, or "cut" capo, to get Drop-D style sounds without the need for retuning
- Lightweight and low profile design keeps the Newport capo out of the way of your fretting hand
- Easy to use - flip lever quick release with fine-tune your tension while on the neck
- Safeguards your tone thanks to firm string pad material that reduces vibration damping
- Protects your neck with wrap-around silicone rubber
- Award-winning quality - All G7th capos carry a Free Lifetime Warranty
Click on an image for a larger preview.
Click to download a high-resolution version (RGB, a JPEG with clipping path or a PNG on a transparent background).