Lightweight and Low Profile - Newport Banjo Capo
The G7th Newport Banjo capo is meticulously designed for your fretting hand, eyes and ears. It's great on a host of smaller fretted instruments while being an exceptional choice for the various types of banjo including 5 string, tenor, long neck and plectrum, and comfortably fits next to most 5th string tuners.
The cunningly concealed flip-lever design is perfect for heavy strings and high actions, with a knob to dial in fine-tune tension adjustments while on the neck.
- Lightweight and low profile design keeps the Newport capo out of the way of your fretting hand and won't affect the balance of your instrument
- Easy to use - flip lever quick release with fine-tune your tension while on the neck
- Safeguards your tone thanks to firm string pad material that reduces vibration damping
- Protects your neck with wrap-around silicone rubber
- Award-winning quality - All G7th capos carry a Free Lifetime Warranty
Click on an image for a larger preview.
Click to download a high-resolution version (RGB, a JPEG with clipping path or a PNG on a transparent background).
Banjo shot 1