The new Performance 3 capo.
The Performance 3 is the culmination of years of designing, tweaking, and improving - but most importantly, listening to guitarists and their views on what a capo SHOULD do. Now, coupling our Unique Tension ControlTM system with the groundbreaking ART® string pad mechanism gives a near-perfect capo experience.
The ART® string pad adapts to any neck and any fret on it, constantly able to change its radius, infinitely adjusting to match YOUR instrument, for unrivalled, in-tune and buzz-free use.
- Adaptive Radius Technology - gives you maximum tuning stability by mechanically matching the curvature over the strings in ANY position, on ANY guitar neck (steel string acoustic, electric or hybrid nylon).
- Unique Tension Control - By simply squeezing to attach and squeezing to release, the Performance 3 capo gives you complete and intuitive control over the pressure you place on your strings, meaning you can have confidence that you are in control and will keep your guitar in tune.
- Easy to use - Designed for one-handed use, in any sized hands. With a little practice it's nearly as quick to move between frets as a spring capo, but without the need for frequent retuning.
- Versatile - Perfect for any steel six-string acoustic, electric or hybrid nylon string guitars. Stores easily behind the nut for quick and easy access, or on the headstock.
- Award-winning quality - All G7th capos carry a Free Lifetime Warranty.
Click on an image for a larger preview.
Click to download a high-resolution version (RGB, a JPEG with clipping path or a PNG on a transparent background).